BOOK READINGS, et al.......

After the twistntales book launch and book reading on January 10th 2011, I wrote a few lines on my jouney from writing to publishing the book! What a fabulous learning experience its been.  So many of my friends helped with great tips and had the time to share them with me. Many thanks to all of you.

Today after a months break, I had a book reading at Orchid School. I looked forward to the morning, this would be my first interaction with children in a large group after our nature camps closed in 2006.  The school Librarian Sujata had already introduced the book to the classes, and today I was inundated with questions by so many of them! Marvellous inquisitive minds. In a couple of days I hope to put up some of their comments, after they'd just had time to see the book cover. They were a joy to read too! What imaginations! I see a huge number of budding authors right there!

Comments